- When times are tough we need optimism, empathy, gratitude, and compassion more than ever. We need to actively give it. We need to openly receive it. We are all in this together!
- You never know what someone else is going through behind closed doors. Things like this can have crippling effects on people’s livelihoods, trigger those with high anxiety/depression, and debilitate those with pre-existing medical conditions. Don’t judge. Don’t assume. Don’t downplay.
- Fear keeps you sharp. Being scared paralyzes you. Panic NEVER helps. Remaining positive and poised is always the right move. The harder that is to do… the more it is needed. Embrace the temptation of getting overly worried.
- Your ‘true colors’ are revealed by how you act during adversity. Make sure your values and behavior remain aligned.
- The information you consume dictates your attitude, perspective, mood, and outlook. What you feed your mind is just as important as what you feed your body. Choose wisely.
- Stress is ‘the desire for things to be different than they are.’ If you want to reduce your stress during these times… learn to let things be.
- You have zero control over what happens in life. You have 100% control in how you respond. Choose responses that empower you, move you forward, and improve your situation.
I’m an the eternal optimist
I believe positivity > negativity
I know ‘this too shall pass’
If you are in need of a pick-me-up… please hit me up on any of my social platforms @AlanSteinJr
I’ll gladly send you some encouragement!