How to maximize your individual performance, contribution, and significance
The number one investment you can make is the investment in yourself. To achieve a greater level of success, you must be intentional in developing yourself mentally, physically, and emotionally. If you want more, you must become more.
The key to raising your individual performance and expanding your contributions and significance lies in your ability to master these five fundamentals:
This can only be achieved by closing Performance Gaps (the gap between what you know and what you do). In this powerful program, Alan teaches practical strategies to heighten self-awareness, create winning habits and routines, and improve productivity.
Regardless of title or tenure, attendees walk away with actionable steps to:
- Align your habits with your core values and beliefs
- Improve your Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and develop a true winner’s mindset
- Learn to be present in the moment
- Earn confidence while maintaining humility
- Manage change and create a process for progress
This program is ideal for the player looking to improve individual performance and/or contributions to the team (company-wide events, all-hands meetings, teams, employees, and/or entrepreneurs).