Increase Sales Performance with the Mindsets, Habits, and Focus of World Class Performers
No matter what your sales system is or how rich your pipeline might be, if you’re not implementing the habits that elite performers use regularly, your ability to execute and close sales will always be limited. In other words… you (and your sales) will underperform.
Finding leads, qualifying leads, following up, and servicing clients depletes us of our two most precious resources – time and energy. Filled with stories, stats, and actionable steps, Alan will share how to maximize both time and energy, as well as teach strategies for what to control, what to let go, and how to trust the process. This program is critical for anyone who wants to improve his or her sales performance.
In this session, attendees will learn the most effective strategies to:
- Shift your mindset from selling to solving
- Become a world-class active listener (telling is not selling)
- Consistently create quality touches (sales is a high-contact game)
- Learn to care more about the prospect than making the sale
- Develop unparalleled relationships
This program is ideal for sales teams and sales leaders looking to improve their sales performance. (annual sales meetings, sales training, sales leaders, sales representatives, sales support)